The ALV / CGS-8F
- Without laser, laser to be integrated by the user. Several laser types
(Ar-Ion, Nd-YAG ...), laser details are available on request
- 8 pcs. optical detector using a near single mode fiber optical detection system, accessible scattering angle range of approx. 10° ... 153°, minimum angular step is 0.003°.
- 1 x ALV / SO-SIPD detector operated in pseudo cross correlation mode using an optical beam splitter device
- 7 x ALV-SIPC detector operated in auto correlation mode
- 4-Quadrant Monitor Diode for laser beam monitorization in intensity and beam position
- Pt-100 based sample temperature measurement
- Wide attenuation range laser beam attenuator
- ALV proprietary index matching vat with plan-parallel laser beam entry/exit windows
- ALV-LSE-II, light scattering electronics including stepper motor driver, absolute encoder etc.
- Numerous alignment tools (needles, dial-gauges, projection optics, etc.) - these, coupled with our ALV-WinAlign Software allows a deterministic and reproducable alignment of the goniometer in hours, rather than days, even for unskilled users !
- Special, ALV-5000/E based 8 parallel input correlator, additional ALV-5000/FAST Tau Extension board for the ALV/SO-SIPD channel (12.5 ns initial sampling time)
- ALV-Software System, including the latest version of the ALV-Correlator Control Software,
ALV-Fit&Plot and ALV-WinAlign
- Due to the 8 parallel scattering angles, ideally suited for time
dependent measurements (e.g. aggregation, crystallization ...)
- High Performance DLS & SLS in 10 mm outer diameter cylindrical cuvettes ! Up to 8 times faster than using a single scattering angle goniometer !
- Due to the pseudo-cross correlation mode, ideal for the measurement of extremely fast fluctuations
- Molecular Weight Determination, Virial Coefficient Determination
- Diffusion Coefficient Determination
- Particle Size Determination
- Structure Factor and Form Factor Determination
- Physics, Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Polymers, Latex, Micells, Proteins, Peptides, Anorganic Material ...
- Depolarized light scattering (additional Glan/Glan-Thomson prism, analyzor in compensated rotation mount)
- High temperature cell housing (+5°C ... +155°C instead of +5°C ... +55°C)
- Cuvette Rotation Unit to allow measurement of non-ergodic samples (e.g. gels)